Before I started 1st year I wish I had...

Started by Slow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Then I got to med school, and did what I had to do. You'd be surprised at how you're able to just kick it into gear. A 12-15 hour study day leading up to an exam, while depressing in its own right, is more or less just another thing you learn to do.

this. 👍

amazing what $50k debt and a comprehensive exam worth 40% of your grade covering 500 pages of notes will do to make you put in those 12hr days..

I'll probably study more these two weeks of finals than I did in two full years of undergrad.
 
this. 👍

amazing what $50k debt and a comprehensive exam worth 40% of your grade covering 500 pages of notes will do to make you put in those 12hr days..

I'll probably study more these two weeks of finals than I did in two full years of undergrad.


im so ready for this torture. i MISS it.