Bellarmine University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ECWS135

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who submitted a PTCAS application to Bellarmine in October heard back about interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who submitted a PTCAS application to Bellarmine in October heard back about interviews yet?
Nope, nothing here. I emailed them earlier this week and they said basically they have everything and I am still under review. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
I had an interview at Bellarmine in November and got an acceptance letter (snail mail) last week. I submitted my PTCAS in September though so I am not sure if that makes a difference. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an interview at Bellarmine in November and got an acceptance letter (snail mail) last week. I submitted my PTCAS in September though so I am not sure if that makes a difference. Good Luck!

I submitted my application in October, so hopefully I'll be hearing within the next month then. Thanks!

I submitted in October and they told me by January they would notify me.

I submitted in Sep. and they keep saying its still under review....well i guess thats a bad sign :(

I submitted in Sep. and they keep saying its still under review....well i guess thats a bad sign :(

Keep your head up! I've had 4 rejection letters so far, so if you haven't gotten a rejection letter from them yet then don't worry right away. I sat in on their webinar in November, and I asked when we would begin to hear about interviews and the woman (Julie) did not have a definite answer for me.

Reactions: 1 user
Keep your head up! I've had 4 rejection letters so far, so if you haven't gotten a rejection letter from them yet then don't worry right away. I sat in on their webinar in November, and I asked when we would begin to hear about interviews and the woman (Julie) did not have a definite answer for me.
Thanks, much appreciated! I guess no news is still good news haha. This waiting game though...I hope you some good news from them soon!

Thanks, much appreciated! I guess no news is still good news haha. This waiting game though...I hope you some good news from them soon!

I e-mailed Julie today and she said they are still in the review process of applications/handing out interviews. If I don't hear from them by the end of January I will follow up! And thank you!

Remember that the class size at Bellarmine is very large (around 60 or 70) so there is a good chance that they will have multiple interview sessions. Also, I looked at other Bellarmine threads from past years and saw numerous people who got interviews in January and were accepted so don't lose hope :)

If you get an interview and want tips/info on what it is like, feel free to PM me.

Best of Luck!

-K

Reactions: 1 users