Bellarmine University DPT

Started by ECWS135
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ECWS135

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who submitted a PTCAS application to Bellarmine in October heard back about interviews yet?
 
Has anyone who submitted a PTCAS application to Bellarmine in October heard back about interviews yet?
Nope, nothing here. I emailed them earlier this week and they said basically they have everything and I am still under review. Hope this helps!
 
I had an interview at Bellarmine in November and got an acceptance letter (snail mail) last week. I submitted my PTCAS in September though so I am not sure if that makes a difference. Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview at Bellarmine in November and got an acceptance letter (snail mail) last week. I submitted my PTCAS in September though so I am not sure if that makes a difference. Good Luck!

I submitted my application in October, so hopefully I'll be hearing within the next month then. Thanks!
 
I submitted in Sep. and they keep saying its still under review....well i guess thats a bad sign 🙁
 
I submitted in Sep. and they keep saying its still under review....well i guess thats a bad sign 🙁

Keep your head up! I've had 4 rejection letters so far, so if you haven't gotten a rejection letter from them yet then don't worry right away. I sat in on their webinar in November, and I asked when we would begin to hear about interviews and the woman (Julie) did not have a definite answer for me.
 
Keep your head up! I've had 4 rejection letters so far, so if you haven't gotten a rejection letter from them yet then don't worry right away. I sat in on their webinar in November, and I asked when we would begin to hear about interviews and the woman (Julie) did not have a definite answer for me.
Thanks, much appreciated! I guess no news is still good news haha. This waiting game though...I hope you some good news from them soon!
 
Thanks, much appreciated! I guess no news is still good news haha. This waiting game though...I hope you some good news from them soon!

I e-mailed Julie today and she said they are still in the review process of applications/handing out interviews. If I don't hear from them by the end of January I will follow up! And thank you!
 
I submitted in Sep. and they keep saying its still under review....well i guess thats a bad sign 🙁

Remember that the class size at Bellarmine is very large (around 60 or 70) so there is a good chance that they will have multiple interview sessions. Also, I looked at other Bellarmine threads from past years and saw numerous people who got interviews in January and were accepted so don't lose hope 🙂

If you get an interview and want tips/info on what it is like, feel free to PM me.

Best of Luck!

-K