Program-Specific Info / Q's Belmont OTD Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benderca

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is attending Belmont next fall? I was just accepted today!

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted and will most likely be attending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I was also accepted yesterday. I am visiting one other school on the 20th and will most likely decide right after that. I was really impressed with the school while we were there for the interview. It'll be a tough decision!

Hey! I was also accepted last week, so excited! Do y'all know if you will be accepting and attending Belmont in the fall?

For those attending, does anyone know any good places to find scholarships to send to Belmont?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey!
My interview at Belmont is in January. Super excited to see the school and hear more about the program.
Did they offer acceptance into the program soon after the interview?

Hey!
My interview at Belmont is in January. Super excited to see the school and hear more about the program.
Did they offer acceptance into the program soon after the interview?
My interview was right before thanksgiving so it was about 2 weeks but I’m pretty sure they said normally about 4 days. Good luck!

Hi!
I am interviewing at Belmont in a couple of weeks. Did they ask any questions you weren't expecting? Also, looking back at old discussions about Belmont, previous classes had a writing portion on top of the interview; is that still part of it? Also would appreciate any info about their group interview process like the number of interviews, group size, etc.

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user