Program-Specific Info / Q's Howard OTD Fall 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

and_rea26

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just got my acceptance for Howard OTD fall 2023 and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or if anyone else was accepted

Members don't see this ad.

How long after your interview did you receive acceptance letters ? I just interviewed on 3/22 and I believe it went really well.

Also, Congratulations to those of you that have been accepted already.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Recent Howard grad! Congrats on all the acceptances! Howard is great and you all will love it so much! Lmk if you have any questions! I check my instagram @otwithlexy a little more frequently than here, but feel free to respond to this as well!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone been able to get ahold of OTAdmissions recently? They said that after the zoom call they were going to send out more information. I haven’t received it. Has anyone gotten an email yet?

Has anyone been able to get ahold of OTAdmissions recently? They said that after the zoom call they were going to send out more information. I haven’t received it. Has anyone gotten an email yet?
Hey. I was just about to reach out to them today. I’m still waiting for them to send more information too.

Hey everyone! Would you all be opposed to having a group chat for our cohort? I wasn’t sure if one was created but I wanted to check to see if anyone was interested.

How long after your interview did you receive acceptance letters ? I just interviewed on 3/22 and I believe it went really well.

Also, Congratulations to those of you that have been accepted already.
Hey what were your stats to get into the OT program at Howard? I want to apply but feel my gpa is low .