Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
Just figured I would create a place for discussion for all those who are applying to or are interested in applying to the Medical School for International Health at Ben Gurion University for the class of 2017 (meaning the current 2012 - 2013) application cycle. I hope you guys please share where you are along in the application process and any information you have about the program that might interest others. I've got an interview scheduled for next month which I'm very excited about. Has anyone else had theirs already and care to share their experience? Who else is interested in attending BGU- MSIH?
Just figured I would create a place for discussion for all those who are applying to or are interested in applying to the Medical School for International Health at Ben Gurion University for the class of 2017 (meaning the current 2012 - 2013) application cycle. I hope you guys please share where you are along in the application process and any information you have about the program that might interest others. I've got an interview scheduled for next month which I'm very excited about. Has anyone else had theirs already and care to share their experience? Who else is interested in attending BGU- MSIH?
To those waitlisted/accepted, good luck in your decisionmaking and looking forward to meeting you this summer! If you are trying to decide whether to come, and want to chat about what it's like to study here, PM me anytime.