BENCH EXAM and CLINICAL EXAM MATERIALS AVAILABLE!!!

Started by kay0407
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kay0407

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

To all Bench exam students and Clinical Exam students - I have all the required materials for a reasonable price. Please send a private message if you are interested. I can send them via US mail or you can pick up if you are interested.
My location is San Francisco Bay area.

Good Luck to all with your exams.

Thanks,
Kay
 
kay0407 said:
Hello,

To all Bench exam students and Clinical Exam students - I have all the required materials for a reasonable price. Please send a private message if you are interested. I can send them via US mail or you can pick up if you are interested.
My location is San Francisco Bay area.

Good Luck to all with your exams.

Thanks,
Kay
HI
I am Anwarali from Findlay,Ohio. I applied for UCSF and awaiting for call.MY part 1 score s 89 only. Can you plz help me by sending the bench exam details and the stuff.Can u plz tel me your address in San Francisco .

Await ur reply.
Anwar
 
please send me the details .....im ready to buy the stuff....







kay0407 said:
Hello,

To all Bench exam students and Clinical Exam students - I have all the required materials for a reasonable price. Please send a private message if you are interested. I can send them via US mail or you can pick up if you are interested.
My location is San Francisco Bay area.

Good Luck to all with your exams.

Thanks,
Kay