BENCH EXAM and CLINICAL EXAM MATERIALS AVAILABLE!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kay0407

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

To all Bench exam students and Clinical Exam students - I have all the required materials for a reasonable price. Please send a private message if you are interested. I can send them via US mail or you can pick up if you are interested.
My location is San Francisco Bay area.

Good Luck to all with your exams.

Thanks,
Kay

Members don't see this ad.

kay0407 said:
Hello,

To all Bench exam students and Clinical Exam students - I have all the required materials for a reasonable price. Please send a private message if you are interested. I can send them via US mail or you can pick up if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kay
HI
I am Anwarali from Findlay,Ohio. I applied for UCSF and awaiting for call.MY part 1 score s 89 only. Can you plz help me by sending the bench exam details and the stuff.Can u plz tel me your address in San Francisco .

Await ur reply.
Anwar

please send me the details .....im ready to buy the stuff....

kay0407 said:
Hello,

Thanks,
Kay

Please provide the details about the materials you have and give me your email ID
Thanks