Bench exam preparatory course now available at New Jersey Dental School.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drpatts

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good news for all Ftds...those who are going to take bench exams for Idp program..Now you can have hands on course at NJDS..I think it is worth it to have hands on before you go for an interview..for further details call continue Dental education office at NJDS.

Ph-973-972-6561

Email- [email protected]

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Also it costs 5000$ .

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I've heard, the umdnj bench test prep course is from July 28-August 1...5 days, 1 day for lectures, course overview, etc, and 4 days for practicing in the Clinic on manikins, etc, under faculty supervision, plus an additional 6th day in the fall, included in the cost, reserved just for practicing. The total cost is $5000 which I'm told includes ALL supplies and materials. I believe it also includes continental breakfast and lunch for all 6 days. To verify this and for more information, the phone # is 973-972-4267 or 800-227-4852. The website is:

ccoe.umdnj.edu/dental

It sounds like a good deal and worthwhile for practicing under umdnj faculty supervision. Good luck.

I took the UMDNJ bench prep course....It was expensive($5000), but well worth the money. The faculty were excellent and very friendly. The course was well-planned and executed, covering everything that is required for acing the bench test. They gave us constant feedback on our progress and areas that needed improvement. They were with us the entire time, 8 hrs/day for 5 days, and even had lunch with us. I am coming back to dentistry after a while...this course really boosted my confidence and put me on the right track. Materials & supplies were included. Did I mention the free food?