benny the bull

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ruptured his bicep muscle...what kind of a high five is that :eek:

do dentists get arm/hand insurance? seems like the responsible thing to do
someone care to shed some light on this?

Nothing like a flagrant barn yard animal with some pizazz trying to ruin everybody’s evening.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accidents happen... People are too quick to sue.

i think he's justified too; he'd be losing a lot of income by not working 4 months

some could argue that he by putting his arm out for a high five, he is accepting the risk of injury.

Yeah... I guess you're right. I didnt really read the whole story.

It still was an accident though :p

this reminds me of the time when i almost sued the gym...it was near closing time, i was taking a shower in the locker rooms, and they turned the lights out without checking if people were still in the locker rooms etc; i tripped over a stone ledge that surrounded the shower...i didn't get any serious injury otherwise i'd be counting dollars right now

.... Just another reason why the world hates America

That seems to me like a frivolous lawsuit to me, as the Bull did not intentionally cause the injury. It was an accident! Is he going to be out of money for a while? Yes, but he would also be out of money had he fallen while getting out of his seat, fallen on his wrist playing golf, rolling out of bed, or any number of other accidents. There is no reason to sue some mascot over this.

I second the notion that he would be covered if (and he should) have disability insurance.

If this was an isolated incident, I could maybe see being a little less aggressive. But Benny the Bull has a very sordid past and clearly is an instigator looking for trouble.

Hilarious evidence. If only I could have seen it live.