benny the bull

dWiz

...ndn...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2004
    ruptured his bicep muscle...what kind of a high five is that :eek:

do dentists get arm/hand insurance? seems like the responsible thing to do
    someone care to shed some light on this?

About the Ads

dWiz

...ndn...
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Oct 1, 2004
      this reminds me of the time when i almost sued the gym...it was near closing time, i was taking a shower in the locker rooms, and they turned the lights out without checking if people were still in the locker rooms etc; i tripped over a stone ledge that surrounded the shower...i didn't get any serious injury otherwise i'd be counting dollars right now

Fido00

Longtime Lurker
      10+ Year Member
      Jun 21, 2005
      1. Dentist
        That seems to me like a frivolous lawsuit to me, as the Bull did not intentionally cause the injury. It was an accident! Is he going to be out of money for a while? Yes, but he would also be out of money had he fallen while getting out of his seat, fallen on his wrist playing golf, rolling out of bed, or any number of other accidents. There is no reason to sue some mascot over this.

I second the notion that he would be covered if (and he should) have disability insurance.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.