Berekeley Review full length mcat exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Winston Smith

i didn't do it
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken these? Do you recommend taking them? and can you compare them to Kaplan and TPR full length mcat exams?

I'm thinking about purchasing them, but they're very very expensive.

Members don't see this ad.

the exams are fantastic... if you order, try #4-10... they become increasingly difficult throughout the series that by the time you reach 8-10, you're taking exams that are much more challenging than the real thing... order them and you'll definitely be prepared for the real thing.

Originally posted by WonderBoy
Look for BR exams on ebay, there are usually a few good deals.

I tried that recently. Every test auction for a set of 8 exams went to over $100, one event hit $152. Now is not a good eBay time. I guess the high eBay prices confirm that their tests are excellent. I think I'll wait before I try to buy them.

Members don't see this ad :)
mudd, why would you buy those tests? i was under the impression that you were past taking the mcat.

Also, if you haven't tried any of their workbooks and can spare the cost, they were very helpful to me. I liked the science workbooks in particular because I got exposure to questions that were not in any of my TPR books.

Originally posted by indyzx
mudd, why would you buy those tests? i was under the impression that you were past taking the mcat.

I use whatever I can for tutoring. I think I own most everything that floats around eBay except their new exams. From what tutees have been saying, their new exams are really good predicters of the MCAT.