Berkeley Review and TPR Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snlee06

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I took the MCATs this April and ended up getting a 34P by roughly following the "30+ mcat score guideline sticky" and using the BR books as well as some of the TPR books. I would especially recommend the BR books, they were great! All books are in excellent condition (no writing/highlighting in any of them). I'm just going to sell them to whoever makes the highest offer within a couple of days.

The BR books and Examcrackers were purchased online new (from Amazon and the Berkeley Review Site) around December 20th of 2009 just to let you know what versions they are.

The following books are for sale:

BR Physics 1&2 SOLD
BR OChem 1&2 SOLD
BR GChem 1&2 SOLD

Examcrackers 101 Verbal Reasoning

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning: Science Workbook (2006)
The Princeton Review Hyperlearning: Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review (2006)
The Princeton Review Hyperlearning: In Class Compendium (2006)
The Princeton Review Hyperlearning: Biological Sciences Review (2006)
The Princeton Review Hyperlearning:Verbal Workbook (2006)
The Princeton Review Hyperlearning:physical Sciences Review (2006)

(I'd prefer to sell all the TPR books together as a bundle. I'd sell it for 125+shipping obo. PM me if interested)

Thanks and good luck on your MCATs fellas!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
PM'ed you regarding EK 101 Verbal and TPR Verbal Workbook. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
The BR books have been sold. I still have all the Princeton Review and Examkracker books. PM if interested.

snlee06's Berekely Review books arrived today in superb condition as described. A real pleasure to deal with and extremely fast shipping with great communication. As they say on eBay: "Buy with confidence!" Thanks, snlee06.