Berkeley study guide part 1

Started by Miniii18
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Miniii18

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Is anyone selling their Berkeley study guide for part 1? Please send me a message. Thank you!
 
I know it wasn't asked, but I didn't think the Berkeley Study Guide was very useful or a good representation of what was tested on Part 1. It was not an easy read, it had questions that were very narrow and specific in its focus, and I found little use for it. Check your school library for a copy, and try before you buy is my advice.
 
I know it wasn't asked, but I didn't think the Berkeley Study Guide was very useful or a good representation of what was tested on Part 1. It was not an easy read, it had questions that were very narrow and specific in its focus, and I found little use for it. Check your school library for a copy, and try before you buy is my advice.

Great, thanks for letting me know. We do have a copy in our library