Berkely Review Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

member10101010

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys I was wondering If I should go ahead and Buy the Berkely FULL Length exams or Do all the Berkely Books instead? I have done numerous passages from the Berkely Books but I feel like getting the full lengths will help me increase my stamina at taking these long exams.

I have about a month till my exams. I have done Aamc 3,4,5,7. Anyone know what else I should do to increase my score in this one month???- How should I format my schedule?

Also. Whats on The Princeton review verbal I was getting 5/7 or 5/6 etc. On the individual passages but I got destroyed on AAMC verbal 7, where I was barely getting 3 or 4 right and some passages I didn't even get any right. So I got destroyed on my verbal for that.