Quantcast

Best ABFAS Study Resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quarterpenny

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey everyone! I was just wondering what everyone used to prepare for ABFAS boards? Any suggestions on what strategies/resources work best? I'd appreciate any advice

Utvolsdpm

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing - saw an ad for board wizards on this site. Is it any good? Also, looking at their website, board wizards has A and B but it doesn’t say if that corresponds to part 1 and part 2 or not.

JewOnThis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used what was provided for us from residency. I forget the name of the company.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a student but have read that Goldfarb Foundation online lectures and the PI manual (2nd edition) have helped people. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users

DYK343

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I studied like crazy for all my boards. With exception of boards part 1 and 2 as a student (not ABFAS) It did nothing for me as everything I read up on didnt really show up on boards. I think I went thru all the goldfarb lectures 2-3 times in detail and a boards packet that is floating around out there from the midwest podiatry conference.

Pick something and stick with it but in the end boards is general knowledge you have picked up over the years.

Reactions: 2 users