Best book for embryo in medical school?

Started by leagall
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leagall

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have the time to read huge textbook for Embryology. Does anyone have recs for a good book that explains embryology well but just provides enough detail to pass exams (AKA is not unnecessarily detailed)?

Thanks!
 
I don't have the time to read huge textbook for Embryology. Does anyone have recs for a good book that explains embryology well but just provides enough detail to pass exams (AKA is not unnecessarily detailed)?

Thanks!

High Yield Embryology was perfect for school as well as step I from my experience. I used an older version...maybe 3rd edition? Apparently the newer ones have a lot more information, but I can't confirm.