Best DO schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PressPforPi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was just curious as to what the best DO schools are considered to be? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Oklahoma State and Michigan State are in the top. Additions and/or corrections would be helpful. Maybe even the mean GPA for these schools? Thanks in advance.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously? There is a thread about 2 below this one that talks about the "Best DO Schools".

Do a search. For the love of all things holy, at least look at the first page of the forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously? There is a thread about 2 below this one that talks about the "Best DO Schools".

Do a search. For the love of all things holy, at least look at the first page of the forum.
As I said Mr. Cosby, I apologize. In all fairness though, when you type it into the title of the thread section, the first three results didn't show anything so I just disregarded it. Now, let us rejoice with some vanilla or chocolate pudding. My treat?

Strawberry J-E-L-L-O, and you've got a deal.

im gonna go with oklahoma state, but just because im going there :)

I'm gonna give the very typical answer of the best DO school is "the one you get in to." Very cliche, I know.

Nova is the best one out there, wooo hoooooo :D