Best for Rads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dknykid1980

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've interviewed at most of the UC schools. I'm trying finalize my ROL which is just a couple of days away (crossing my fingers).

It seems like a lot the cali schools are great and most of them have great reps and nice climate, etc.

But which one reputation-wise is the best? i just cant decide :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

dknykid1980 said:
I've interviewed at most of the UC schools. I'm trying finalize my ROL which is just a couple of days away (crossing my fingers).

It seems like a lot the cali schools are great and most of them have great reps and nice climate, etc.

But which one reputation-wise is the best? i just cant decide :cool:

Aside from it being in the wrong forum, and also aside from "best" being relative, what is the point for this post, shouldn't this question been answered already during the interviews, or are you simply just going to disregard the interviews completely and rank them based on what their national research fundings are. In that case you have probably researched the threads and arrived to multiple opinions and discussions on which programs are the best and the worst so back to the point that I in my stupor am responding to post that never should be posted.

shame on me.
-f8

fettucine said:
what is the point for this post

I'll answer that.

This poster, dknykid1980, is an MS3 at Howard University. He doesn't know what on God's-green-earth he is talking about. He hasn't been on any interviews for any programs. I'm fairly confident that he probably hasn't even taken Step 2 yet. He made this post in an attempt to save face and cover his tracks for his previously extremely poor posting history, notably resurfacing this past weekend simply to slam Caribbean graduates in the Anesthesiology forum.

I suggest you do a search if you want to find out more about this. Otherwise, this post serves nothing more than to act as a vapid, unsophisticated, poorly crafted, lame, and thoroughly transparent smoke screen in an attempt to reinvent himself. What his limited mental capacity does not allow him to realize is that this post actually does nothing more than to, yet again, further diminish his credibility.

In the future, I highly recommend that you just ignore him.

-Skip

"Tact, sympathy and understanding are expected of the physician, for the patient is no mere collection of symptoms, signs, disordered functions, damaged organs, and disturbed emotions. He is human, fearful, and hopeful, seeking relief, help and reassurance."

-Harrison's Manual of Medicine, 1st Ed.

...but if your name happens to be dknykid1980, well, sorry dude, you're on your own. :laugh: