Best free/cheap medical conferences for students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

montessori2md

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I went to the national pediatrics conference and it was fun, got lots of free stuff, and I think it was free, since I joined AAP.

A lot of our state conferences (ACP, AAFP, etc) are free/cheap for students. But I want a bigger list of stuff I can do 4th year when I have time. So who else has been to a conference worth going to?

Organization Location Date Cost for student

AAP Boston Oct 15-18 free
AAFP (sci assem) Orlando Sept 14-17 $100
ACP San Diego April 4-7 (2011) ??