Best Full lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GatorHater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the Kaplan tests before (farily recently) and a few AAMC tests. Forgot which ones I took so I was wondering what the next best thing would be?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I took the Kaplan tests before (farily recently) and a few AAMC tests. Forgot which ones I took so I was wondering what the next best thing would be?

Thanks

Try to find the rest of the AAMC's.
People here say that TBR CBT's and GS FL's are also good but their verbal sections are OK, compared to being good. So... just search the forum :D

I took 9 Kaplan Full lengths and 7 AAMC tests.

Average Kaplan tests: 32.5 --> Kaplan full lengths are more difficult however they are curved accordingly. The problem with it is that there is more "room" at the high end of the curve.
Average AAMC tests: 31.5 --> Much easier than the real MCAT, but the curve is extremely harsh.

Actual MCAT score: 32.

The difficulty of the real thing was in between the AAMC and Kaplan full lengths. Frankly they may be nearer to Kaplan in difficulty, but once again the real MCAT has experimental questions and is curved according to how people do.

So I recommend taking the Kaplan FL's except for 10 and 11. Supplement it with AAMC tests.

Members don't see this ad :)