Best Looking Med Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

git r done

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I visited a couple of my buddies from highschool this past week at FSU (Florida State Univ) and MY GOD, Mary, and Joseph, the campus is full of gorgeous women 😱. I can't comment on the guys bc. obviously that is not my forte but I can comment on the women. The girls, especially the sorority ones, are at least head and shoulder over the girls at the school I go to.

Also, I was out on my boat with some friends (37 ft. Formula if you are interested in joining me/us some time) in Miami bay a short while ago when all of a sudden a bunch of yachts with a ton of what looked to be college kids passed by me. No big deal right? Well, out of curiousity we pulled up next to one of the yachts and my friend (drunk out of his mind) start to holla at some of the girls. It turns out that they were all from UM Medical School (Miller) and this was like the end of the year party/celebration. Granted the girls with us were hotter (obviously 🙂), BUT from what I saw the girls were pretty wild and attractive (some even HOT ones!), not what I would expect.

This got me thinking: I wonder what school has the best looking student body?

My guess would probably be FSU, Miami, or University of Arizona, but what do I know I'm an idiot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I step on the scene
Yall know me, cause I walk with a limp
Like a old school pimp o real o g
I'm rocking vans
I'm in the sand
I've a got a red bull and vodka up in my hand
Hay, you're looking kind of cute in that poke dot bikini, giiiiiiiirl
Hay, this is what I want to do take of that poke dot bikini, giiiiiiirl

I'm in Miami trick!
 
LSU med school by far.

You have hot people like this.
lsu%20fanspaintjob1.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.