Best Material poll

Started by mr.mkitty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What test prep company did you find most useful for the MCAT?


  • Total voters
    9

mr.mkitty

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may have been done... But as a student that has already taken the MCAT, I was curious what students thought of test-prep companies.
I myself used mostly Examkrackers and was very satisfied. What about you?
 
I used PR and Kaplan and am happy with my score. I wish the practice tests were a better reflection of the exam.
 
I was very happy with examkrackers, except for the psych/soc section.
Yep, I purchased the TPR psych and social book and started to read through it.. Hardly ended up using it though (so essentially only used EK for psych) and still ended up getting a 130 on that section