Best MCAT flashcards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrmandrake

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I would like to buy some flashcards for all the science subjects. Anyone have a good experience with a particular brand and would recommend it? If so, where did you purchase it? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I would like to buy some flashcards for all the science subjects. Anyone have a good experience with a particular brand and would recommend it? If so, where did you purchase it? Thank you.

I was thinking about doing that too, but I ended up going to Wal-mart, buying a stack of blank notecards, and making my own. I think it was a good call because it made me actually have to research the material and write it down in my own words before I could use them. The idea was that concepts were engrained in my mind better than just by reading someone else's thoughts. Cheaper too! :thumbup:

Maybe you could buy some used Kaplan kind off someone? I heard they are helpful although I have never used them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't buy the "MCAT in a box" Kaplan flashcards, they are worthless since they only have definitions, even for the PS section with no formulas. The ones Kaplan gives out if you take the course are pretty good I think. I have seen my friends ones, and they look pretty decent.

Hey guys,

Write your own. If you are smart, just study and memorize off the books.

It is making the flashcards that's really valuable, not using them.