1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Best MCAT Practice Tests

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Lifesaver23, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Lifesaver23

Other Health Professions Student
    Hey guys, I was just wondering where the best sources are for MCAT practice tests. Is there a certain place to buy practice tests that is better than others? Also, is there access to online practice test somewhere that clearly is cheaper or more for your money? I was wondering if they show all the answers at the end of these tests. If someone could please give me some guidance on where to start, I would greatly appreciate it!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    First off, this has been discussed before so I will suggest a search for a complete answer.

The best practice tests are AAMCs (old, real MCATs). They can be bought at e-mcat.com.

Gold Standards tests are decent and cheap for the amount you get.

BR tests are good and reasonably priced.

The review courses can help but they are expensive.

4. nancy88

Pre-Medical
    I really like the AAMC practice test too but I haven't taken it yet so ....

5. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]