Best NAPLEX review material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm4312

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I am wondering what you guys have used to study for the NAPLEX. I am a P4 and feel like I have a lot of studying to do. I do not even know where to begin, what the test entails, etc. Can anybody make recommendations or set me on the right track? Would it be bad to buy review materials from a couple years back to save on money? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks to the above two posters for their thoughts, anybody else?

Can anybody comment on buying the RxPrep coursebook by itself without paying the grand for the online content as well?

The quizbank was very helpful and worth the money....I didn't spring for the online courses though.

Can anybody comment on buying the RxPrep coursebook by itself without paying the grand for the online content as well?
i thought the online portion was useless

the quiz bank wasn't very helpful and the online lectures were mostly rants and reading from the book.
personal opinion.

Hello-

do you know where I can get good sample questions other than rxprep that are similar to naplex format?
and do you know any good source to study more on the biostatics section in naplex, the relative risk, absolute relative risk kind of questions and interpretation

Thanks