Pharmacy, Naplex, MPJE exam preparation.

Started by jay99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jay99

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I'm planning to take my Naplex exam at the end of April. I think it will be great if we can have some sort of study group where we meet and discuss topics. We can make study schedules and go by that or what ever will be helpful. If you think this is something you'd like to be a part of please comment your email below. Maybe meeting via zoom or google docs will be good. I welcome ideas too. SERIOUS STUDENTS ONLY!!!
 
Hey everyone, I'm planning to take my Naplex exam at the end of April. I think it will be great if we can have some sort of study group where we meet and discuss topics. We can make study schedules and go by that or what ever will be helpful. If you think this is something you'd like to be a part of please comment your email below. Maybe meeting via zoom or google docs will be good. I welcome ideas too. SERIOUS STUDENTS ONLY!!!
Hi I can study with you maybe for an 1hr (1-2 days a week. Reply here or email me at [email protected]