Best new album

Started by drmhyde
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmhyde

Michael Hyde, O.D.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No...it's not Justin Timberlake's latest vile.
Go buy "A Matter of Life and Death" @ www.ironmaiden.com and turn it to 11 in your waiting room. Yes you will frighten small children and old people..but all the myopes will dig you and you can go home early. Rock on!!
oh...if your bored (it's obvious I am) go to web site..click play now. Enjoy the video game!
 
No...it's not Justin Timberlake's latest vile.
Go buy "A Matter of Life and Death" @ www.ironmaiden.com and turn it to 11 in your waiting room. Yes you will frighten small children and old people..but all the myopes will dig you and you can go home early. Rock on!!
oh...if your bored (it's obvious I am) go to web site..click play now. Enjoy the video game!

Ok Mike, since no one has commented, I can't help my self…..

Iron maiden…. hard rock, that's cool. 😎 Do you like classic rock like BTO, Pink Floyd or maybe Kansas? 👍

Right now my favorite is Chieli Minucci check him out you might like it ..…… excellent music for your waiting room....... 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok Mike, since no one has commented, I can’t help my self…..

Iron maiden…. hard rock, that’s cool. 😎 Do you like classic rock like BTO, Pink Floyd or maybe Kansas? 👍

Right now my favorite is Chieli Minucci check him out you might like it ..…… excellent music for your waiting room....... 😀

I'm into a lot of Art/Prog rock, 70's and 80's and recently a lot of newer jam bands. (Ben Harper, String Cheese, Wide Spread panic). I've really been digging stuff like Porcipine Tree, the Secret machines, stuff like that. I have deep roots in 80's power metal...ahh I guess I never grew up.
 
I'm into a lot of Art/Prog rock, 70's and 80's and recently a lot of newer jam bands. (Ben Harper, String Cheese, Wide Spread panic). I've really been digging stuff like Porcipine Tree, the Secret machines, stuff like that. I have deep roots in 80's power metal...ahh I guess I never grew up.

And yet you look like such a clean-cut preppy kind of guy. Although, didn't you have metal pictures in your grand rounds presentation ? I seem to recall something of the sort.... although, it was a few moons ago. :meanie:
 
And yet you look like such a clean-cut preppy kind of guy. Although, didn't you have metal pictures in your grand rounds presentation ? I seem to recall something of the sort.... although, it was a few moons ago. :meanie:

LOL...yeah, I forgot about that. I actually had the RUSH "2112" logo (see my avatar) rotating on my powerpoint slide during my case presentation. I can't believe you remember that. I'm such a geek!
Yeah...looks can be deceiving. You should see my High School mullet and cheesy attempt at a mustache. Good god what was I thinking???
 
My new favorite artist is Ben Harper. Both Sides of the Gun is a good album. One disc is mainly soft and folksy and the other is harder.
 
LOL...yeah, I forgot about that. I actually had the RUSH "2112" logo (see my avatar) rotating on my powerpoint slide during my case presentation. I can't believe you remember that. I'm such a geek!
Yeah...looks can be deceiving. You should see my High School mullet and cheesy attempt at a mustache. Good god what was I thinking???

Hey now, Rush isn't a bad group at all. High school mullet eh? Jimmy Eat World, Hinder, July for Kings (great music), Trust company are ones I like off the top of my head lately. Country music still always have a soft spot for me coming from a farm in kansas. Hey i still love the ol' 80's stuff too.