Best OAT Resource for Me (Current OPT 1)

drycontactlens

Reaction score
Hey guys I am a current OPT1 who just finished their first round of midterms. I wanted to make a post on here now that school has slowed down a bit. I used SDN a lot when I was preparing for the OAT/applying to schools.

I used Chad’s videos a lot at first, which were helpful for understanding the concepts I was lacking. However, I felt like I really needed something that allowed me repetition of those concepts as well as explanations for specific questions/concepts I was missing.

For this, I found my best resource to hands down be OAT booster. I found it to be the only comprehensive source that really focused on the OAT (besides Kaplan which is one of the worst resources imo). With OAT booster I was able to use their practice problems and mark them as mastered or learning, which really helped keep my study time down as I was able to specifically focus on the ‘learning’ questions.

What I found really nice about this resource was I was able to see detailed solutions on all the questions I didn’t understand or got wrong, which really helped me when taking future practice problems.

I ended up getting a 370AA and 360 TS and I contribute a big part of that to OAT booster.

I just wanted to let you all know as I know finding resources can be overwhelming and I hope this makes your decision a little easier.

Members don't see this ad.