best on two sections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BetchaBiggie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got a 15 on phys and a 14 on bio. anybody ace two sections? 10 verbal, so good to be diverse. NOT!

Members don't see this ad.

BetchaBiggie said:
i got a 15 on phys and a 14 on bio. anybody ace two sections? 10 verbal, so good to be diverse. NOT!
stop posting your freaking scores, this is the 3rd or 4th time youve tried to push your scores on everyone, we are not impressed. and besides youre prob screwed cus they say verbal is the most important. shows true intelligence. even a chimp can memorize e=mc2 if he sees it enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I know it is bad.. I know. I apologize. I promise to never, ever bring them up again. If you were me, you'd be shocked too. But, I really know I shouldn't gloat. I am just getting this out of my system so I don't do it in person (any more).

P.S. I am sure some school will still take me, even with a VR 11.. :mad:

Why would you post this twice? Instead of wasting your time posting duplicate posts, try this:

1. Lick Finger
2. Pull down pants, and your tighty whities
3. Spread your cheeks
4. Instert finger
5. Swirl it around a few times
6. Remove finger
7. Take finger and rub it across your upper lip
8. Smell

JDAD said:
Why would you post this twice? Instead of wasting your time posting duplicate posts, try this:

1. Lick Finger
2. Pull down pants, and your tighty whities
3. Spread your cheeks
4. Instert finger
5. Swirl it around a few times
6. Remove finger
7. Take finger and rub it across your upper lip
8. Smell
he only got a 10 in VR you might want to use simpler words. for example where you say insert, you might want to try stick in. and specify which cheeks you are referring too, cus that might get messy :D

Anyone else think Biggie really got a 20 and chose his SDN name because of his great sense of irony. :thumbdown:

It?s obvious that this guy is a troll?.this is the third or fourth thread started about his ?scores??

Gawd?..chew on these numbers

14 14 15 S (no one cares what your scores are??the only one it matters to is the one that took the test)