What are the best third party exams?

Started by PONS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PONS

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As of right now, I am battling between Blue Print and Altius. Are there any other ones that come to mind that hold up against these two?
 
Last edited:
I found blueprint FLs useful particularly because I could take section exams for the sections I was weak on and get a score. Great explanations too

Used them with UWorld
 
As of right now, I am battling between Blue Print and Altius. Are there any other ones that come to mind that hold up against these two?
I went with Blueprint. The free FL was a no brainer to trial it. I ended up getting the same scores as I transitioned to AAMC which usually doesn’t happen.