Best OOS schools for average or slightly above average applicants?

Started by ravens11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ravens11

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to compile a list to make sure I was on the right track with applying.

So far I have these....

NYMC
Drexel
St Louis
Loyala University, Chicago
GW
Albany
Northwestern
Rosalind Franklin

Any others?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to compile a list to make sure I was on the right track with applying.

So far I have these....

NYMC
Drexel
St Louis
Loyala University, Chicago
GW
Albany
Northwestern
Rosalind Franklin

Any others?

I don't think there is anything "average" or "slightly above average" about Northwestern.
 
Northwestern is actually rather selective. I would add Temple, Jefferson and maybe Georgetown and Vermont.