Best Parenting Book for New Resident

Started by deleted311769
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted311769

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are for good books on parenting that addresses topics like sleep, toilet training, tantrums, etc. I'd like to feel a bit more prepared for continuity clinic.
 
"Baby 411" is excellent. Its written by a pediatrician at Boston Children's. As a budding pediatrician myself and the aunt of a 3 month old (whose mom is also an MD), I can definitely say that everything any parent would ever want to know is probably in that book. Its dense, but definitely something to keep on hand. 🙂

I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are for good books on parenting that addresses topics like sleep, toilet training, tantrums, etc. I'd like to feel a bit more prepared for continuity clinic.