Not open for further replies.

BC_89

Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want best PCAT online practice tests other than pearson

Google will be your best friend on this matter. This forum isn't meant for others to do homework for you but to merely solidify any attempts, suggestions, or current questions after you put in the work.

That said, Pearson arguably provides the best practice test exams that can be offered when your studies are coupled with Crack-the-PCAT, Kaplan, as well as guidelines from Dr. Collins...

As mentioned, Dr. Collins takes questions literally from past PCAT exams as well as add related questions within each category. The following are merely suggestions to help further preparations when it comes to timed tests:

1) Mometrix
2) Kaplan (in connection with Pearson) live online study tests or the last 3 Kaplan PCAT studyguide book editions.
3) Barrons Booklet
4) Crack the PCAT studyguide(s)
5) "Cliff Test" Booklet
6) McGraw-Hills Study Sample Tests

The rest is up to you

Members don't see this ad.

None of these really get the test right (most are too hard on all subjects except math where I've repeatedly hear it's too easy as the sense of time pressure isn't there). The Kaplan is the one I usually see recommended, but try to do the math section faster that the clock timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.