Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my scores in a few days ago from the pcat I took in October and I scored in the 95th percentile for both Bio and Chem. I scored overall in the 80th percentile (I didnt do so well in the reading and verbal). I am over 24 years old and had not taken Bio, chem, or math in a few years. I used a book a pharmacist friend recommended called Pcat Destroyer by Dr. Jim Romano to study for the exam over the summer and September and it turned out it taught me everything I needed to know for Bio, chem, and math very clearly and rapidly 👍! For those of you serious about doing well on the Pcat I highly recommend this book. Its all I used. I wish I knew about this a few years ago. My results speak for themselves
.
.