Best place to find free CME?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fullmetal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My employer grants 2 weeks of CME time per year. I already have all of my 150 CME credits, but I need to find some sort of course that takes approximately that amount of time to complete (i.e. roughly 80 hours total of CME).

The course does not have to give official CME Credits, and does not have to just medicine (i.e. it could be public health, medical documentation, medical-legal etc.).

I am having a hard time finding courses which are free or are a reasonable price. If I had to, I probably wouldn't want to pay more than $500 for a 40 hour CME.

Any ideas?
 
The AAFP has some online self-guided modules on various topics that I have found useful and relatively affordable, somewhat close to your budget All Formats
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are looking for some free CME on Opiates, I am directing on online course. Here is the link from the Pain Forums.