Best place to find free CME?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fullmetal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My employer grants 2 weeks of CME time per year. I already have all of my 150 CME credits, but I need to find some sort of course that takes approximately that amount of time to complete (i.e. roughly 80 hours total of CME).

The course does not have to give official CME Credits, and does not have to just medicine (i.e. it could be public health, medical documentation, medical-legal etc.).

I am having a hard time finding courses which are free or are a reasonable price. If I had to, I probably wouldn't want to pay more than $500 for a 40 hour CME.

Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

The AAFP has some online self-guided modules on various topics that I have found useful and relatively affordable, somewhat close to your budget All Formats

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused, if you've met your CME requirements and don't have a specific interest, why do you want to get more?
He wants to take vacation using his CME time and needs to register for a course during the time.

If you are looking for some free CME on Opiates, I am directing on online course. Here is the link from the Pain Forums.