Best QBanks for Comlex?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr1216

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently only planning to take Comlex.We have Kaplan for boards prep at our school so, I have access to Kaplan Qbank (both COMLEX and USMLE) as well as the Kaplan Qbook. However, I'm wondering if Kaplan is good for preparing for Comlex or if there are other Qbanks that are better.

I've heard good things about Combank and I've also heard things about UW. But, i'm not sure if UW would be helpful for Comlex or not. Any insight would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently only planning to take Comlex.We have Kaplan for boards prep at our school so, I have access to Kaplan Qbank (both COMLEX and USMLE) as well as the Kaplan Qbook. However, I'm wondering if Kaplan is good for preparing for Comlex or if there are other Qbanks that are better.

I've heard good things about Combank and I've also heard things about UW. But, i'm not sure if UW would be helpful for Comlex or not. Any insight would be appreciated!

You have to know the material. USMLEWorld has much more in depth 3rd order questions to see if you really truly understand all the concepts. Though, the COMBANK has questions that are more similar to the COMLEX questions.

Kaplan Qbook is really nice.