Best Schools for Pediatrics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rainrunner

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi fellow pre-PT students! I really want to do inpatient peds after I graduate. What are the best schools for this? Right now I'm looking at UNC because of their peds residency program and connection to the med school/hospital. What other places should I add to my list?
 
Not sure how far you are willing to travel or how much you want to spend on your education, but University of Washington in Seattle has faculty who are very involved with pediatric physical therapy. In addition, Seattle Children's Hospital is one of the best pediatric hospitals in the nation. Of course, you can get an awesome clinical experience in pediatrics no matter what school you go to!
 
I'd recommend Stony Brook University - the hospital also has one of the top children's hospitals in the country