Best Trauma CME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Evil1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since we became an accredited level 2 trauma center I am required to have 16 hrs of "trauma" CME each year. Since the committee that I chair meets at the same time as our trauma lectures I miss out on that easy source of CME. Anyone have any recommendations on good, low cost, online or print trauma CME?

Members don't see this ad.

Long time no talk. Howdy ho stranger.

I started going with AHC Media's Trauma Reports. It is around $400, but you can usually find a deal for it. You get a few pages to read each month and take a test. After a year you have 16 hours of CME.

Great question. EMRAP has some trauma CME but I don't think it will get you 16 hrs a year. I'm interested to see other responses.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know about your city, but we (Philly) have several "city-wide" trauma education days throughout the year. Usually pretty affordable, if not free. In addition, there are even more within an hour drive of the city. Most give you 6.5hrs, which is a good chunk if you're willing to part with 8hrs of your life that you will never, ever get back.