Best Veterinary Podcasts?

Started by primefox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

primefox

Hopeful DVM Class of 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am really into listening to podcasts while doing work. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for animal health/veterinary medicine based podcasts?

Thanks!
 
The PreVet Pawscast and Tails from Vet School have been my top favorites for prevet podasts. Not sure if they are exactly what your looking for, but I have enjoyed them and got a bunch of helpful advise for the application process!
 
A little outside the box but Vet Tech Cafe is great because it really highlights the different options for technicians too, and they have a lot of VTS guests which really opens one's eyes to the possibilities for technician retention (I think it's valuable for veterinarians to acknowledge what technicians are capable of contributing).

Internal Medicine for Vet Techs is great, the hematology series helped me with my tech boards.

Veterinary Anesthesia Nerds is run by a well known VTS in anesthesia and she brings on VTS, DVMs and boarded specialists to talk about cases.

The Uncharted Veterinary Podcast is good. VETgirl, Veterinary ECC Small Talk also.