Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I search this topic and came up short as to what brands of voice recorders are reliable and great for recording lectures.
Generally, my classes have no more than 30 ppl in them, and I usually sit up front so the professor is only 5ft away. I want to buy something that is quality (but not over the top like the $1000 one's) and something that allows me to transfer lectures from the recorder on to my computer. Anyone know of a good brand/particular model? Thanks
Generally, my classes have no more than 30 ppl in them, and I usually sit up front so the professor is only 5ft away. I want to buy something that is quality (but not over the top like the $1000 one's) and something that allows me to transfer lectures from the recorder on to my computer. Anyone know of a good brand/particular model? Thanks