Best way to contact a school once application has been submitted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SweetMelonPreDent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Title says it all.

But I'm just curious the best way to contact a school you want to really hear from if you submitted your application on 6/30. (3.34/21)

Call and say what? I get a sense that most admissions find this annoying. ANy advice, or things youve done in the past that you believe works?

tia

Members don't see this ad.

i sent some schools an email asking if they needed any more documents or letters from my part (even though i was aware my file was complete). it was used more as an excuse to contact them and try to get some info as to why i havent heard back from them yet, but sending those emails did nothing unfortunately. They just told me to wait so I dont know if I would suggest u to contact the schools unless u have some concerns or actual questions about the program.
Good luck!

The most direct way is to call their admissions department but I don't think reaching out to the school is going to change anything, really. It's just a matter of patience at this point.

Reactions: 1 user