Best Way to Expand MTM base?

Started by pharm B
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm B

HansomWare
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my company is signed up with Outcomes and Mirixa, but I use mainly Outcomes because I honestly didn't get a lot of training on Mirixa and it doesn't look as easy to dive into. With Outcomes, I have maybe 30-40 patients listed, and only a few CMR/TIP opportunities.

Do you do anything outside of these two companies to perform MTM? I've mentioned performing CMRs as a cash-based activity, but upper management has pushed back. I can't really do much with a roster of 30-40 patients, most of whom have no potential activities.