Best Way to Kill Time Until March?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkey House

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
February is almost over ... but there is still at least one week before we start getting a ton of exciting mail.

How are you killing time until then and keep you mind busy?

I plan to watch as many episodes of Scrubs as I can when I am not working!

Anyone have other / better ideas on how to make early / mid March come quicker?

Members don't see this ad.

February is almost over ... but there is still at least one week before we start getting a ton of exciting mail.

How are you killing time until then and keep you mind busy?

I plan to watch as many episodes of Scrubs as I can when I am not working!

Anyone have other / better ideas on how to make early / mid March come quicker?

Catch up on the sleep that you'll be missing out on next year (preemptively).

You can always read a bunch of books (other than textbooks).

Members don't see this ad :)
Reading all John Grisham books and re-watching all Frasier :D

Reading all John Grisham books and re-watching all Frasier :D

Dork haha-

just kidding I own 3 seasons of Frasier and five JG books. Quality, but both can be very predictable. ...though there is something to say for some element of constancy in one's life- we all know medical school will not bring that!

kingdomofloathing.com !!

Start cleaning up and getting in shape before 2nd looks. Well, maybe that will have to be postponed until the first week of March, due to weekend festivities preceding my birthday this coming Sunday. :hardy:

play starcrat

The Office.

Just wanted to add another TV show of epic proportions.

Members don't see this ad :)
50% twiddling my fingers
50% tapping my feet
100% avoiding work

guitar hero, anything else on the wii, just got season 1 of heroes on dvd, going to the gym, and going away to visit friends on weekends. now if only i could figure out how to fill the long work days and avoid boredom, i'd be set.

guitar hero, anything else on the wii, just got season 1 of heroes on dvd, going to the gym, and going away to visit friends on weekends. now if only i could figure out how to fill the long work days and avoid boredom, i'd be set.

My friends had their ps3 AND wii stolen lately. I am still mourning. How can I play rock band!??!

My friends had their ps3 AND wii stolen lately. I am still mourning. How can I play rock band!??!
it's wierd you bring that up, someone actually broke into my apartment last night. I was dead asleep and woken up by 3 cops in my bedroom shining a light in my face letting me know that someone had broken in and they thought he was still there. he was, in fact, still around, in the downstairs apartment. I was so lucky, but i'm still so freaked out.

it's wierd you bring that up, someone actually broke into my apartment last night. I was dead asleep and woken up by 3 cops in my bedroom shining a light in my face letting me know that someone had broken in and they thought he was still there. he was, in fact, still around, in the downstairs apartment. I was so lucky, but i'm still so freaked out.

Wow, dude I am glad you are okay!

i bought a puppy. he's keeping me pretty busy with all the pooping and peeing.

Start cleaning up and getting in shape before 2nd looks. Well, maybe that will have to be postponed until the first week of March, due to weekend festivities preceding my birthday this coming Sunday. :hardy:

My Birthdays on March 2nd too! But im gonna celebrate the week after because I have a biochem exam on March 4th...:mad:

Wow, dude I am glad you are okay!
thanks! i've never been so scared in my life but it worked out and the landlord is changing our locks and adding deadbolts and stuff right now. i'm not staying at my place tonight, i'm gonna stay with a friend and then spend the weekend in ny, but i think i'll feel safe enough again when i come back sunday night.