Best way to study for NBEO Part 2 ?

Started by Desi Babu
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Desi Babu

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am new here. I only need to pass NBEO part 2 to get my freaking license. I took NBEO part 2 last year and I read the whole Will's eye manual. I read only about 50 pages of the KMK part 2 book because of bad time management. Thats all I studied and I failed by 15 points.

Can anybody tell me what is the best way to study for NBEO part 2 ? should I get optoprep or the online KMK course for part 2 ? Is will's eye manual book enough ? Is it necessary to read the whole KMK part 2 book ?

Do most of you find Part 2 to be harder than part 1 ?

Any recommendations ?
 
Last edited: