Step II Better taking Step 2 Ck before Step 1 for old IMGs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

riverdoc2014

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I need advice on this topic: is it better to take Step 2 CK before Step 1 as an old IMG who has working and life responsibilities? Or it is always better following the path and going for step 1 and then Step 2? Any experience or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
 
I think a large portion of the material for Step 2 assumes you've already taken Step 1. Just my opinion though. I will say the Step 2 UW QBank assumes you have already done their step 1 QBank.