Between Majors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

NLS

I'm having a serious problem on declaring a major. I have already switched from bio to journalism but I am sure that I do not want to do that at all. I haven't registered for next semester because my appoitment with the advisor isn't until the 30 of November. I'm sure that I don't want to be a journalism major(I'm positive now that I want to major in Sports Management) but I am afraid that if I change my major again, and when it does come time to apply to med schools, that they will think that I am an indecisive person. I'm not, I want to be a doctor more than anything in this world, I am sure of that. What should I do? I don't want to be an unhappy journalism major, but I don't want to seem indecisive either.

Members don't see this ad.

just change it. do what you like!

Med schools don't know how many times you changed your major. Just tell them that you took those classes out of interest, and it'll even be a positive thing!
smile.gif

Imtiaz

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with Imtiaz...just make sure you do well in your pre-reqs!

I agree with the above posts, and if you go to a halfway decent advisor, so will they. I advise for my department and all of the other advisors would tell you the same.

Eric