beware of Dr.Collins 2015 scam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YAZHJA

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
theres a user on here that goes by the name Muskegopharm, her email is [email protected] ( her paypal email is the same but she adds either a 1 or 2 to the end, as she has multiple).

she'll have you text her after the first email and give you the number (484)336-6912
she sent pictures of everything and walked me thru the UPS shipping options

shes going to have you send the money VIA paypal friends&family that way you cant file a claim against her.

also her paypal name comes up as Rach Sindik

just a heads up! be careful with your information and money

Members don't see this ad.

Did you not get the package or what? Since everything you mentioned seem pretty typical of a transaction on here for me.

theres a user on here that goes by the name Muskegopharm, her email is [email protected] ( her paypal email is the same but she adds either a 1 or 2 to the end, as she has multiple).

she'll have you text her after the first email and give you the number (484)336-6912

shes going to have you send the money VIA paypal friends&family that way you cant file a claim against her.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you not get the package or what? Since everything you mentioned seem pretty typical of a transaction on here for me.

i never got the package, she claimed she would drop it off during her work break then stopped replying. i tried contacting her for well over a week now.

New That sounds like any normal transaction.
2kewNC

yeah...until 3 weeks later and i havent heard from her or received the package. she scammed at least 3 other people who inboxed me.

Did you pay her through PayPal? I would open a dispute or even file a police complaint since her bank account info and everything is attached through PayPal.

Do you have her real address? Since you paid by friends/family route, you would need an attorney. Paypal will not dispute this claim. According to our law, if you paid over $20 worth of transaction, you can bring her to court. If there's a law school at your university, legal services should be free for students. I hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
Do you have her real address? Since you paid by friends/family route, you would need an attorney. Paypal will not dispute this claim. According to our law, if you paid over $20 worth of transaction, you can bring her to court. If there's a law school at your university, legal services should be free for students. I hope this is helpful.

Friends/Family is a gift option. He stupidly gave it to her as a gift. He has no basis to sue. I can't believe people are so cheap that they wouldn't pay ~2% fee

Oh no... I pray I didn't fall victim to this scam... I just bought Dr Collins today from someone and they asked me to use the friends/family method via PayPal...

Are you able to send me the pictures she sent you via email? I may have fallen victim to this scam as well... :(

Well maybe you can email paypal and say you accidently sent it as friends and family or something

I really don't get why people send it as friends/family when dealing with complete strangers just to avoid paying 3 extra dollars....

Well maybe you can email paypal and say you accidently sent it as friends and family or something

I really don't get why people send it as friends/family when dealing with complete strangers just to avoid paying 3 extra dollars....
Honestly it was my fault I didn't do the research to see that it wasn't a good idea. I guess I have too much faith in people. Lesson learned

Friends/Family is a gift option. He stupidly gave it to her as a gift. He has no basis to sue. I can't believe people are so cheap that they wouldn't pay ~2% fee

I wouldn't insult him right off the bat. I believe he or she was tricked. And FYI, if buyer chose to buy as goods, it's the seller that has to pay around 2% plus transaction fees, not the buyer. In addition, he can sue since the seller committed fraud. The seller probably used a fake name too so attorney would probably have to use more resources, hence, this will take time. The seller would face more than one charges.

I wouldn't insult him right off the bat. I believe he or she was tricked. And FYI, if buyer chose to buy as goods, it's the seller that has to pay around 2% plus transaction fees, not the buyer. In addition, he can sue since the seller committed fraud. The seller probably used a fake name too so attorney would probably have to use more resources, hence, this will take time. The seller would face more than one charges.

Obviously he was tricked. I just don't get how people could be that stupid. And I know the seller pays the transaction fee. But sellers will typical offer to bring the cost down if the buyer decides to pay through friends/family.
This is how the typical deal goes down for people that pay using friends/family.

"Can you send me through friends/family so I can avoid the fee? I will subtract 4 dollars since I don't have to pay that fee"

"Oh, ok sure. Y not. I am too cheap to pay extra 4 dollars. I have no idea who you are but who needs buyer protection?"

Sure you can get an attorney that charges you 100/hr to get back 150 dollars he spent. Sounds like a reasonable plan.

Like I said, I wouldn't jump into conclusion about buyer being too cheap. You don't know the whole story. Sure you can say that. But it's best to think from more than one perspective. Calling him "stupid" and cheap isn't a good idea since he's spreading awareness.

Sure, you would be right if all attorneys were expensive. Fortunately, that's not the case. If you're worried about attorney fees, please refer to my previous post. I'm sure I mentioned free legal services for students. Also, there are nonprofit state legal organizations that offer reduced costs for low income individuals. The point here is don't bash him. Try not to jump to conclusions. :)

haha i wasnt cheap ive never used paypal and she basically directed me through the whole process, afterwards i started looking into it and when she stopped replying is when i started calling paypal and doing my research. its still strikes me as strange that theres Dr.collins scammer, i never thought tsomeone would lie about having a study guide but the internet is an interesting place. so i figured id post this so other users dont make the same mistake as me. i wasnt trying to save 3 dollars or being cheap i was simply unaware and naive. Now im just trying to raise awareness. now her old account is deleted but im sure she has made another.

Like I said, I wouldn't jump into conclusion about buyer being too cheap. You don't know the whole story. Sure you can say that. But it's best to think from more than one perspective. Calling him "stupid" and cheap isn't a good idea since he's spreading awareness.

Sure, you would be right if all attorneys were expensive. Fortunately, that's not the case. If you're worried about attorney fees, please refer to my previous post. I'm sure I mentioned free legal services for students. Also, there are nonprofit state legal organizations that offer reduced costs for low income individuals. The point here is don't bash him. Try not to jump to conclusions. :)

I was just simply unaware of how paypal worked and put to much trust in a stranger to "help guide me through it". fortunately for me one of the representatives i spoke to was misguided and assured me i would be able to get my money back, when in fact wasn't entitled to it due to using "Friends and Family service". but because the convo was recorded by paypal and i was provided with false information and assurance paypal did refund some of the money.
so i guess you can say i got super lucky! i know most people wouldnt be as fortunate as i was which is why i posted this and by the direct messages and replies to this post i did save alot of people from being scammed. and for the ones that saw this to late im sure theyd find great use in your advice! thank you!

Generally if someone has a reputation for good deals over time F&F can save you some money, however if someone insists on F&F, even if you offer to pick up the charge for goods and services, that's a big red flag. There's no reason to do that if you're willing to pay the extra cost yourself.

Generally if someone has a reputation for good deals over time F&F can save you some money, however if someone insists on F&F, even if you offer to pick up the charge for goods and services, that's a big red flag. There's no reason to do that if you're willing to pay the extra cost yourself.

All the red flags are really clear to me now...lesson learned.