BEWARE OF thepcat.com!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

talktotoby

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I purchased it a while ago and it never worked. I have emailed them tons of times and they never responded. Does any one have their telephone number. Telephone number thepcat.com.

Members don't see this ad.

The website itself shuts SCAM. No telephone to contact them, only a form you fill out. Personally, there are a few things I check before actually buying stuff, but this stuff happens to all of us at some point. If I were you I would go to the police and report it.

I just sent them an e-mail asking for phone/address to place the order over the phone/by mail. Let's see if the answer me. You might get your money back if you paid with a credit card.

i purchased it from them and it worked fine for me for two months, then i kept getting this error message everytime i ran the program, i send them a message through their website, and they reissued my serial code the next day...so they should get back to you..i thought the software was helpful, mainly for bio though..pcat professor was also really good