ThePCAT.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brandie28

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used this???

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone used this???

Hey! I was wondering the same thing! It seems like it might be good? Anyone know anything about it? I believe it's called the "pcat prescription", and it is advertised on SDN.

I have the program and I am not impressed, to say the least. I bought the program with the notion that it would serve as a reference material… It’s not. The only purpose that the program fulfills is a database of assorted questions that occasionally pertain to the PCAT. Not only was I extremely unsatisfied with the program’s incomprehensive material and crude interface but when I purchased the program I was charged twice!!! After searching ThePCAT.com’s webpage for about an hour for a telephone number that I could call to correct this double billing, I realized that the bastards don’t even have a contact number for the customer to call, so I had to resort to emailing a customer service rep. After 3 weeks with no reply, I was thankfully credited the amount of the double billing. I have yet to receive a reply from anyone from ThePCAT.com.

Do yourself a favor and stick to your Kaplan guide and whatever else you may be using.

I have the program and I am not impressed, to say the least. I bought the program with the notion that it would serve as a reference material… It’s not. The only purpose that the program fulfills is a database of assorted questions that occasionally pertain to the PCAT. Not only was I extremely unsatisfied with the program’s incomprehensive material and crude interface but when I purchased the program I was charged twice!!! After searching ThePCAT.com’s webpage for about an hour for a telephone number that I could call to correct this double billing, I realized that the bastards don’t even have a contact number for the customer to call, so I had to resort to emailing a customer service rep. After 3 weeks with no reply, I was thankfully credited the amount of the double billing. I have yet to receive a reply from anyone from ThePCAT.com.

Do yourself a favor and stick to your Kaplan guide and whatever else you may be using.
Agree...I also bought the program and am extremely disappointed...some of the questions I have never seen before in my life and were not PCAT material! Do not waste your money...I am sorry I did.

Whoa! Thanks guys for the information... sorry for your experiences. Sounds like you really saved me some headaches :thumbup: