Biden's Leading Contender for VP is a PA...Implications for Pain?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

When did she become the leading contender? Interesting that they’re not making a bigger deal of her being a PA during a pandemic, the party is not backing up her healthcare experience. This is the first I’ve heard of it. At any rate it doesn’t look like she has pushed for PA independence in her current role.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Kamala Harris was a PA?

no, tammy duckworth was a PA

if she were picked, and if biden does win, i would guess her former life as a PA wouldnt have much affect on her role as VP. its not like she will have much of a say in healthcare policy specifically in regards to PAs

You are naive.

what are you, a mind-reader?

i tend not to worry 15 steps down the road. you end up with a bunker full of MREs, an independent water source, beards down to your knees, and enough explosives to ward off the zombie apocalypse

Adjustments.JPG

I don’t work at Einstein but this is absolutely concerning and if we just sit back we will see our profession continue to erode.

Reactions: 1 users
what are you, a mind-reader?

i tend not to worry 15 steps down the road. you end up with a bunker full of MREs, an independent water source, beards down to your knees, and enough explosives to ward off the zombie apocalypse

For too long, MD/DO's have just been content to sit in their $h*t. These are exactly the kinds of things that doctors need to get out in front of in order to protect patients.

we're much better activists for our patients' interests than our own

Reactions: 4 users
For too long, MD/DO's have just been content to sit in their $h*t. These are exactly the kinds of things that doctors need to get out in front of in order to protect patients.

yes, im sure that protecting patients is your #1 concern

i agree that limiting the scope of PAs and NPs is crucial. i am really not worried about karen bass right now.

i still think it will be Kamala Harris as the VP pick. THis is a non issue

This is where Karen Bass could do some damage @drusso

" Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), another finalist for vice president, could be secretary of HUD or Health and Human Services."
Dream Team?

Typical bunch of wannabe politicians in the cabinet. These people are totally useless parasites, such as Hillary, John Kerry, Kathleen Sebelius, Jeff Sessions, Tom Price...

Dream Team?

Typical bunch of wannabe politicians in the cabinet. These people are totally useless parasites, such as Hillary, John Kerry, Kathleen Sebelius, Jeff Sessions, Tom Price...
as opposed to Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, Michael Cohen, George Papadapoulus, Rick Gates, Roger Stone.

or supporters like Rudy Guilani, Chris Collins, Duncan Hunter, George Nader, Sam Patten, Imaaz Zuberi, Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman......

The lowest of the low are inarguably on the left. Namely, Alexandria Occasional Cortex and her America-hating squad. They are the self-appointed chiefs of the lowly. Oprah has a separate distinction...as queen of the narcissists.

Last edited:
i would suggest that most people define the lowest of the low as those individuals who are indicted or convicted of crimes against the US.

you don't, and determine worth by politics. which is sad.