BIDMC Hematopathology fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrjames

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused:
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- SDNCODE: Googlead Postbit --><!-- /SDNCODE: Googlead Postbit --><!-- message -->I am interested in applying hematopathology fellowship in BIDMC. How is the program? Is it competitive? How were the previous fellows in terms of finding Job? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi mrjames

I'm currently a hemepath fellow at BIDMC...it must be fate that I saw your post because I don't think I've logged on in over a year! I think the fellowship here is great...we see a great variety of cases, both in-house and in consult. The way the bone marrows are signed out is great too- the core, aspirate, peripheral smear and flow cytometry are all looked at together, which I know does not happen everywhere. You also get an opportunity for rotations at childrens hospital, and in molecular pathology. If you have any other specific questions, let me know

Thank you. I also e-mail you some questions. I would appreciated if you could give me some commencts. Thank you.
Hi mrjames

I'm currently a hemepath fellow at BIDMC...it must be fate that I saw your post because I don't think I've logged on in over a year! I think the fellowship here is great...we see a great variety of cases, both in-house and in consult. The way the bone marrows are signed out is great too- the core, aspirate, peripheral smear and flow cytometry are all looked at together, which I know does not happen everywhere. You also get an opportunity for rotations at childrens hospital, and in molecular pathology. If you have any other specific questions, let me know

Last edited: