BILL GATES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epidural man

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the second time in the last month, someone has told me Bill Gates is a horrible, evil person.

I don't understand this. Both were far right (so maybe QAnon followers?)...but still.

I was hoping that we could have an honest, KIND, informative, discussion about this. Why do people think Bill Gates wants humans to wear microchips and why does he want to actually KILL people with vaccines. What are the other evils he has committed?

I'd like some reputable resources I could read. He could be evil. Lots of rich people use moral licensing to a great extent. But then again, we all do, so that isn't that concerning to me. I'm sure Bernie Maddoff WAS a great person on many fronts. I'm glad he is in jail though.

I get that if you feel strongly on a political front and you are severely immature - you may have a hard time handling something that is a force for the other side, so I get that if Bill Gate's money is used for an agenda that is against yours - you wouldn't like that - but let's try to be mature about this and all learn together.

Alright?

GO! Who can teach me first?

Members don't see this ad.

He made all those people in Africa use big nets. scumbag.
Don’t even get me started on his disastrous reduction of measles patients. How is a guy supposed to see the effects on patients if nobody is even getting it anymore?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Gates got his start into professional dingus-ism by ripping off and practically stealing MS-DOS from Gary Kildall. He then copied Apple (who themselves bought the idea of using computer windows with a mouse from Xerox) when he released Windows, a vastly inferior operating system rife with viruses.

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
More random Gates facts.

He’s bought some primo property in my area, his daughter is a med student at Mt. Sinai, and he’s got a blog.

Reactions: 1 user
I wish someone could post something accurate about this as well. I honestly can’t understand why some people hate ukn.

I wish someone could post something accurate about this as well. I honestly can’t understand why some people hate ukn.

He’s a ruthless capitalist but most of the criticism comes from conspiracy theorists who think he’s gonna use a vaccine as a Trojan horse to microchip us so we can be his pet dogs.

1602298466542.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Honestly this is a leadership issue. We as a country have no faith in leadership and conspiracy theories abound. Is Bill Gates an evil troll who’s goal is world domination no.

Some interesting reading:
Unforunately, there's a paywall. I'll bet your libraries can get you to the article.

For the second time in the last month, someone has told me Bill Gates is a horrible, evil person.

I don't understand this. Both were far right (so maybe QAnon followers?)...but still.

I was hoping that we could have an honest, KIND, informative, discussion about this. Why do people think Bill Gates wants humans to wear microchips and why does he want to actually KILL people with vaccines. What are the other evils he has committed?

I'd like some reputable resources I could read. He could be evil. Lots of rich people use moral licensing to a great extent. But then again, we all do, so that isn't that concerning to me. I'm sure Bernie Maddoff WAS a great person on many fronts. I'm glad he is in jail though.

I get that if you feel strongly on a political front and you are severely immature - you may have a hard time handling something that is a force for the other side, so I get that if Bill Gate's money is used for an agenda that is against yours - you wouldn't like that - but let's try to be mature about this and all learn together.

Alright?

GO! Who can teach me first?
The reason people are painting him to be evil is because Soros is going to be dead soon and the conspiritards need a new boogeyman

Reactions: 2 users